Best Rental Rates
Daily Rental Rate
Up to 2hrs
Up to 5hrs
Up to 24hrs
Youth Trek Precaliber
Rental bikes that give kids the freedom to pedal on their own. Helmets are required for riders 16 and younger.
- 5-9 year olds - the 20″ Trek Precaliber has 7 speeds and is equipped with a handlebar bag and helmet.
- 8-12 year olds - the 24″ Trek Precaliber has 21 speeds and also comes with bag and helmet.
Full list of what's included FREE
Included with every rental bike:
- Bike overview/operation instruction
- Bike fitting on one of our SIX frame sizes
- Handlebar pack for personal items
- Rear rack to carry things safely
- U-lock so you can stop wherever you want
- Flat-proof sealant in tires (basic bike)
- Bottle cage to carry drinks
- Theft-proof comfort seats
- Helmet (required for 16 and under)
- Outstanding customer service
- Our map of Waikiki’s 5 Best Rides
1. Pick Up / Drop Off:
2. Select Bike Frame
Available Frame Size
Trek Precaliber - 20" Wheels
Trek Precaliber - 24" Wheels
How It Work
Rent your bike online, receive your reservation confirmation and head to the pickup location below to pick up your bike and enjoy your rental. Please arrive 15mins early to get fitted into your bike and helmet.
Feel free to bring your shoes as we have most clipless pedals and we will include those at no charge!
with every bike rental
2379 Kuhio Avenue, Waikiki Hawaii 96815
Available for a small fee
- Water and sports drinks
- GoPro mounts
- Mobile phone holders
- Insulated rear bag
- Grocery panniers
- Much more to make your ride great!
What our customers have to say
"Knowledgeable staff. Great selection of rentals and tours" — Kelly Brown
"Great and efficient staff! I sprained my knee a couple of weeks ago, so I rented the electric assist bike up to the Diamondhead Crater, and it was a beautiful ride. Would recommend highly!" — Tracy Iwasa
"Thanks to Travis for getting me all setup on the bike. Even many thanks to Carl for being such an amazing ride guide up to climb up Mt. Tantalus. If you're looking for bike rental or bike tour around Honolulu, definitely check out these guys!" — Benjamin Ramos
Love this place! They were super helpful and suggested nice places to go with bikes 🙂 I think the price is really reasonable as well compare to others around the area! Thanks! — Ann Ko